Access Statement for Sefton House
Sefton House is a family run guest house in the centre of Ulverston
All contact information is contained on our website
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- There are a number of limited stay parking places in the town, some in front of our house
- There are four car parks in the town
- There is free car parking a few minutes walk from town
- Please click on the parking link, on the right, to obtain full information
The entrance to Sefton House is at the top of eight steps. There are hand rails on both sides
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Two rooms are on the first floor (20 steps). There are hand rails on both sides
- Four rooms are on the second floor (20 steps). There is a hand rail on the left hand side as you ascend
- There is no lift
There is a seating area in the lounge.
A telephone is not available but messages can be taken and emergency calls can be made, at a charge.
There are public toilets in the lounge area.
Guest toilets are either in rooms or on each floor.
- All rooms have evacuation procedures clearly displayed.
- There is a fire escape at the back of the house as an alternative exit
As we are a listed building, there are restrictions on changes that can be made to our property
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve.
If you have any comments please phone 01229582190
House, 34 Queen Street, Ulverston, LA12 7AF · Tel: 01229 582190